help, but i did use their handprints lol. I managed to convince them it was helping, and it was because they turned out super cute.
First an OBV(organic bamboo velour) pillowcase with the kids handprints appliqued on it. I didnt make a tutorial for the pillowcase but there's a good one here.
ok first i cut out their handprints on iron on interfacing(not necessary but the OBV is slippery so it makes it easier)
Next I ironed the interfacing onto the wrong side of the fabric:
And cut them out:
Then appliqued them to the OBV pillowcase(i just used a zig-zag stitch on a regular sewing machine)
All done. The appliqueing took the longest.