Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I got Tagged!!!!

Photobucket

mama2ce from Little People Wealth tagged me!!!!

7 Random facts about me:
  1. I used to believe that if i couldnt see something it didnt exist. Also if I could not see YOU, you did not exist. LOL...i thought this til i was about 12....
  2. I used to coach competitive gymnastics and miss it:(
  3. I have a home based small business where i sew cloth diapers and accessories, cloth mama pads, childrens clothing and whatever else strikes my fancy.
  4. I have been to Argentina and Mexico on missions trips and love experiencing other cultures.
  5. I was on the puppet team at church in high school.
  6. I have managed to save an average of 90% off our grocery bills just with couponing.
  7. I have a form of anemia/autoimmune disorder that has stumped dozens of doctors for over 5 years.

7 People im tagging:

  1. Deal Seeking Mom
  2. Bearfoot and Pregnant - my big sis!!!!
  3. The Thrifty Mama
  4. Thats Just Nifty Thrifty
  5. Dimely Design
  6. Savvy Saving Momma
  7. So Cal Saver

No comments: