Friday, September 12, 2008

I received an award!!!!

Photobucket
Recently, a fellow blogger, Dadof2Boys' Deals , gave me this award. I am so grateful that my blog has been able to inspire others to be more thrifty!!!
This award recognizes a blog’s creativity and overall contribution to the blogger community.Once you’ve been selected, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico“blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Please post these rules.
Here are the 5 blogs I'm passing the award to:
5. Bearfoot and Pregnant in the Kitchen - yes its a play off of my blog name but since its my sis thats ok. lol!!!

3 comments:

Alana Jo said...

YAY!!!! Im stoked! Thanks!

MotherGoose said...

you're welcome:)

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Gosh, I thought I had already posted a thank you, but I just found your comment buried in my inbox. I'm so sorry.

So THANK YOU! I really appreciate all of my readers, and it really brightens my day to know that I'm actualy helping people.

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom